Kat

My photo
Drums, Pa, United States
My heart is on my sleeve and my soul is on paper. Please be kind to those around you, we are all glass.

The richness of sybolism

The richness of sybolism
Telling my story with no words

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blog me

So, I finally got off my duff and completed my book. This is largely due to my Nataliya who actually asked for the book for her birthday 2 years in a row and finally got it this time!
It is a collection of all my blogging, ranting, thoughts, confessional poetry and everything but the kitchen sink...well maybe even that.
What i need is some help getting published. When i used to use myspace as my medium i had a lot of feedback but not so much now on facebook and blogger. I need to know what you think of my stuff. you can visit my old stuff at www.myspace.com/katpsu or most recently on here. The book is about 50 pages and even has a cover that i designed. Its one of the few things i actually completed and i am beyond proud.
I need your feedback and to know if you would even buy a book like that. I need any help i can get with knowing how to go about getting publishers to look at my stuff so i know you people know loads of good stuff and i am asking for help! Thanks.

No comments: