Kat

My photo
Drums, Pa, United States
My heart is on my sleeve and my soul is on paper. Please be kind to those around you, we are all glass.

The richness of sybolism

The richness of sybolism
Telling my story with no words

Thursday, December 16, 2010

September love

I fear the way this will affect you.  Much more than my own consequences of shoving my feelings down into the overstuffed, invalid box.  You put a lot of mental and verbal energy into keeping me where you want me.  With your beauty you make it impossible to move.  You want a bleeding, loving heart right where you put her.. last.  She cannot move or the consequences which I now see as manipulation; pull this altruistic, fundamental love and resolve of not abandoning you back to my statue place.  I want and hope that two souls so enmeshed could navigate this painful but thruthful dialogue.  In reality I fear I won't be pretty enough for you to stay.  I'm in, are you?  Do you even have time to be in?  No, it's not all a facade.  The fundamentals are like the walls of Jericho.  Will you stay with me to discuss the fake, the hard to say?  Will you be willing as I am to lock ourselves in until we burn away the worthless and build a bond no man can ever touch?  The answer I so very sadly fear is no.  I will be reminded of my place my lack of significance that I am nothing to you as you are to me.  That is a monumental hurt I may never recover from... but we both bricked that wall.  Sadly this is a never ending dream that consumes me to which I will hear the simple and crushing ending blow to my beautiful decision.  "Baby you know I can't, I have no time.  I want to be there but...."

No comments: