Kat

My photo
Drums, Pa, United States
My heart is on my sleeve and my soul is on paper. Please be kind to those around you, we are all glass.

The richness of sybolism

The richness of sybolism
Telling my story with no words

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pieces

I want to live a whole life. Instead of pieces of it all over the place like a player in a sick scavenger hunt. How can so much stifling restraint and exorbitant excess exist in the same person?
I need to be whole for me, my work, my life’s work, my passion, my art, my relationships and future children.
I forget where I’ve hidden the pieces during the times they can’t be seen. The parts that can only be unearthed in certain company.
I want to dig up all the pieces and glue them back together, beauty and ugly and move on. Just move on in one piece with one whole heart and mind.

No comments: