Kat

My photo
Drums, Pa, United States
My heart is on my sleeve and my soul is on paper. Please be kind to those around you, we are all glass.

The richness of sybolism

The richness of sybolism
Telling my story with no words

Monday, October 24, 2011

The love shepherd (NOVEL TEASER)

I don't know what else to do.  So I'm just going to write what is true.  Let it flow from my heart through my fingers and finally let these baby birds fly. 

My name is Lennon Sivan and I collect hearts.  Now some may think this is mighty simple of a thing but if you're going to leave it won't be on account of that.  You may even linger, if just out of plain curiosity, when I tell you my job is making people fall in love with me.  But for sure, on principle and such, you will spin on your heels when I tell you about my soul mates.
I was closed for business for a long time.  In fact I am not sure I was ever even open.  My kind just serves to family.  I spent the first 19 years watching, waiting and assimilating.  There was no practicing, I was too awkward even for that.  I studied human behavior so quietly that my very existence could be argued.  Once I came out of this immersion study my plays were clumsy but calculated.  If I were to survive this metamorphosis the butterfly would burn with jealousy.

No comments: